WIGWAM FESTIVAL OF FINE ART – 13th Annual
Welcome to The Wigwam
Nestled in the West Valley and surrounded by the stunning Sonoran Desert landscape, the iconic retreat is an oasis of casual elegance blended with southwestern charm. After a century of service, The Wigwam has become a part of Arizona’s rich history, and synonymous with Litchfield Park and the local communities.
Visitors will be greeted at the main entrance by towering palms, lush lawns, and colorful botanical gardens. The historic grounds at the Wigwam are filled with charming nooks and botanical gardens, offering an intimate setting and an unparalleled ambiance for outdoor dining, arts and entertainment. Discover the incredible works of more than 125 of the Southwest’s most accomplished fine artists and craftsmen, all displayed in this stunning outdoor gallery. Lively musical performances, exquisite resort dining, and refreshing beverages compliment your festival experience.
The festival is located in Litchfield Park, just 20 miles west of Phoenix, and 24 away from Sky Harbor.
From Sky Harbour –
- Take Loop 101 North to Indian School Road.
- Turn left to head west on to Indian School Road for approximately 5 miles, just past Dysart Road.
- Turn Right on to Wigwam Blvd.
- Take Wigwam past the stop sign. The Wigwam will be your first right past the stop sign.
From the East Valley –
- Take I-10 West to Litchfield Road
- Turn right to head north on to Litchfield Road for approximately 2.5 miles
- Turn right on to Wigwam Blvd.
- Go straight at the roundabout to continue on Wigwam Blvd. The Wigwam will be your first left after the roundabout.
From North Scottsdale –
- Take Loop 101 West (towards stadiums, not the airport) to Indian School Road.
- Turn right to head west on to Indian School Road for approximately 5 miles, just past Dysart Road.
- Turn right on to Wigwam Boulevard.
- Take Wigwam Blvd past the stop sign. The Wigwam will be your first right past the stop sign, across from the school.
Details & Info:
- Event Date: FEBRUARY 17-19, 2023
- Event Hours: 10am-5pm
- Admission & Parking: Free
- Location: The Wigwam Resort 300 E. Wigwam Blvd. Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
- Host City: www.litchfield-park.org
- Hotel & Travel: