Litchfield Park Festival of Arts – 52nd Annual
The award-winning Litchfield Park Festival of Arts returns to the West Valley the first weekend of November each year, for the past 52 years. Notably, one of the most popular Art & Wine Tasting events in Arizona, the festival attracts thousands of art and wine enthusiast from around the State and across the Country.
The streets and parks surrounding the iconic Wigwam Resort close to make room for more than 200 artists and craftsmen, and dozens of wineries, breweries, and tasty food concessions that are sure to satisfy any palate. Festival-goers can choose from a selection of mouthwatering barbeque, fresh Main lobster, wood-fired pizza, Italian pasta, street tacos, buffalo burgers, grilled brats, homemade ice cream, confectionaries, and so much more! For those who prefer indoor or patio dining, there are several popular restaurants and sidewalk cafes located in the heart of the festival, or you can enjoy a short walk to the Wigwam Resort for fine dining. Original art work on display includes paintings, sculptures, pottery, hand-blown-glass, photography, jewelry, woodwork, boutique-style clothing, and much more!
Free Admission & Parking all weekend.
BEER & WINE GARDEN PACKAGES – Purchase your tickets in advance online to bypass the lines at the gate! We offer several package options:
- $15 Standard Wine Taster – 6 wine tasting tickets and commemorative wine glass
- $20 VIP Wine Taster – 10 wine tasting tickets and commemorative wine glass
- Additional wine tasting tickets cost $2 each (available onsite only)
- $15 Standard Beer Drinker – 1 ticket good for a 16 oz. beer or 9 oz. cocktail and commemorative pilsner glass
- $20 VIP Beer Drinker – 2 tickets good for two 16 oz. beers or 9 oz. cocktails and commemorative pilsner glass
- Additional beer or cocktail tickets cost $8 each (available onsite only)
Watch for updates as we confirm this year’s lineup! Last year’s Beer & Wine Garden vendors included: 1764 Vineyards, Aridus Wine Company, Coatimundi Cellars, Copper Horse Vineyards, Coronado Vineyards, Four Tails Vineyard, High Lonesome Vineyard, Keeling Schaefer Vineyards, Kokopelli Winery, Sonoita Vineyards, Su Vino Winery, Winery 101, Scale & Feather Meadery, Saddle Mountain Brewing Company, Tap Savvy, and Desert Diamond Distillery.
The festival is open to all ages. However, you must be 21 or over to enter the Beer & Wine Garden. Alcoholic beverages will only be served to those who have paid for a package and received the proper wristband. Non-drinkers and designated drivers will not be charged to enter the Beer & Wine Garden.
Proceeds from Beer & Wine Garden sales benefit youth sports and recreation in the City of Litchfield Park.
For additional festival details and entertainment lineup call 623-935-9040 or visit www.litchfield-park.org.
Details & Info:
- Event Date: November 4-5, 2023
- Event Hours: 9am-5pm
- Admission & Parking: Free
- Event Location: Downtown Litchfield Park 101 W. Wigwam Blvd. Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
- Host City: www.litchfield-park.org
- Wine Tasting Tickets: www.eventbrite.com/e/litchfield-park-festival-of-arts-tickets
- Hotel & Travel: http://www.wigwamarizona.com
- Hotel & Travel:
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: (623) 734-6526
Artists & Vendors:
- Participating Artists: Click Here
- Food Vendor Application: Download
- Artist Application: Download
- ZAPPLICATION: Download
- Participating Winery / Brewery: Click Here